1. Online Registration with Credit Card Payment or Request for Company Billing (3rd-Party Pay)
- Browse our courses here: cbi.southcentral.edu/enroll.
- Select your course.
- Add course to the shopping cart.
- Create a new Student profile, or enter your username and password if you already have a Student profile. Each student must have a separate profile with their own user name.
- Click on Checkout in your shopping cart .
- Enter your Credit card payment.
- For assistance or questions, please call 507-389-7203 or 507-331-4290 or Toll Free: 800-722-9359.
2. Registration with Payment by Cash or Check
- Download and complete the printable registration form.
- Return the completed registration form with payment by mail or drop it off in person at either campus. A separate registration form is needed for each student. The Credit Card and Request for Company Billing methods should use the online registration as shown in Option #1 above. Cash payment for registrations submitted the day of the class at off-site locations will not be accepted. Please submit payment in cash or check form prior to the date of the class.
South Central College Bookstore
P.O. Box 1920
North Mankato, MN 56002-1920
Note: Please mail all registration materials to the SCC North Mankato Campus.
North Mankato Campus
Center for Business & Industry
1920 Lee Boulevard
North Mankato, MN 56003
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday (except national & college holidays)
Center for Business & Industry
Room C28 Lower Level
1225 Third Street SW
Faribault, MN 55021
Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday (except national & college holidays)
Registration confirmations will be sent via e-mail.
CANCELLATION, TRANSFER, SUBSTITUTION, CLASS DATE CHANGE & POLICY
Professional & Continuing Education Classes
If you find it necessary to cancel your registration, please contact the CBI registration office immediately at
or 507-389-7203 or 507-331-4290. Tuition will be refunded:
- For cancellation notifications received three (3) business days prior to the first class date, notifications will be accepted using telephone, U.S. Mail, fax, e-mail, or hand delivery.
- Cancellation appeals received after three (3) business days prior to the first class date will not receive a refund without written authorization from the Program Manager.
- For courses which provide course materials prior to the first class date, a two week notice to drop the course is required or a $75 administrative fee will be charged. Class materials must be returned within 5 business days of withdrawing from the course or your account will be charged for full material price.
For courses provided by CBI vendor partners, SCC will defer to their refund/return policies as stated in their individual contracts and agreements. For information on a specific vendor/return policy, please contact CBI at 507-389-7203.
- For transfer notifications received three (3) business days prior to the first class date notifications will be approved and accepted using telephone, U.S. Mail, fax, e-mail, or hand delivery.
- Transfer appeals received after three (3) business days prior to the first class date will not be approved without written authorization from the Program Manager.
- Transfer appeals received after five (5) business days from the first class date will not be approved.
- Substitutions for one class participant for another will be approved.
- Substitutes arriving on the first class date will be required to document the substitution in writing on the class roster and complete registration materials prior to the beginning of class.
Unfortunately, Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit will not be awarded for substitutions made after the first class date.
Contract Training Classes
Contract Training may be canceled by the Purchaser or the College/University at any time, with or without cause, upon thirty (30) days written notice to the other party. In the event of such a cancellation, the College/University shall be entitled to payment, determined on a pro rata basis, for work or Instruction/Activity/Service satisfactorily performed.
Requests for a contract training date change will be approved at the discretion of the Program Manager. Requests will be accepted using telephone, U.S. Mail, fax, e-mail or hand delivery.
Formal withdrawal for credit courses must be completed by 4:00 p.m. the business day following the first class date to be eligible for a 100% refund. Students must notify South Central College's Center for Business & Industry.
SCC Cancelled Class
Students enrolled in an activity that is canceled by South Central College are entitled to a full refund. South Central College reserves the right to cancel activities that do not meet minimum enrollment levels or for other good cause. Students will be notified of cancellations prior to the first class date.
Accessibility & Accommodations
Individuals who need special assistance or accommodations to participate in any South Central College event or activity, please contact the Academic Support Center at 507-389-7339 or 800-722-9359 or (TTY) 507-389-7200. Please allow a seven business day notice in advance of the accommodation need. Accommodation requests received at a later date will be honored to the best of our ability. Please advise your registration assistant at the time of your register.It is the policy of South Central College to comply with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Qualified students with disabilities will be provided equal access to college programs, services and activities, and will not be subject to discrimination.
South Central College Bookstores
A South Central College Bookstore is located on the main level of each SCC campus. Books and supplies that are not included in the class fee should be purchased prior to or at your first class session.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Faribault Bookstore 507.332.5812
North Mankato Bookstore 507.389.7221
Announcements regarding closings of South Central College campuses are broadcast on the following radio stations:
|KTOE AM/KDOG FM
You may also check the South Central College homepage for campus closings.
- Requests for a contract training date change will be approved at the discretion of the Program Manager. Requests will be accepted using telephone, U.S. Mail, fax, e-mail or hand delivery.